Sat 22nd Oct, 11am – 5pmBay Street, Port Melbourne
Join us for this Spring Carnival event and enjoy the colours and excitement with our K9’s, whilst celebrating our love of dressing up.
Choose to dress up (you and your dog) or come as you are – a fun day for everyone
Exercise with your “best friend” and meet the neighbours.
Lots of prizes to be won.
The event will also showcase a variety of dog suppliers/services, competitions, entertainment, dog exhibitions and much more, making this event one to be talked about for dogs years! Port Melbourne has more family K9’s than any other suburb.
Dog Central is located on the bend of Bay St and Crockford St. This large area will be closed off to vehicles and will house all exhibitors, patrons and dogs. The Parade will commence from Dog Central, cruise down Bay St.
The Dog Parade 11am - 1pm
- Registration and goodies
- Competition for Best Dressed:
Including awards for Spring Carnival, Funniest, Look alike etc.
- A chance to flaunt your beauties
Dog Central 11am – 5pm
- Dog related services and supplier exhibitions
- “Looks most like owner” Competition
- “So you think your Dog’s got talent” Competition
- Auction of Dog House – with proceeds going to RSPCA
- Doggie Face painting
- Entertainment for the whole family
- Food, drink and other exhibitors, flea market ( Garage Sale Trail )
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at the Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade that took place in New York in 2014!
In conjunction with the Port Melbourne Business Association, with the support of the local business community, we are proud to present the first annual Port’s Paw Parade!