Best of Port Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
· Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
· The competition commences on 1 August 2019 and ends at midnight on 31 August 2019 ("Promotional Period").
· Entry is open to all Victorian residents. Port Melbourne Business Association Committee Members, Employees of the Association and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
· The Promoter of the Best of Port is the Port Melbourne Business Association (“Promoter”) ABN 22 089 928 327
How to Enter
· To enter the Competition, you must complete an entry form either online or in-store at participating businesses, during the Promotional Period. You can submit your entry on-line at 3207PORT.com.au/bop
· A valid vote card must include the nominations of at least 6 businesses of the 12 voting categories plus the voter’s name, email and phone so we may identify and be able to contact the winner
· The Promoter reserves the right to reject any submission.
The winning business in each category as well as the winning vote (for $1000) will be announced on September 7th, 2019. Winners will be contacted by phone and email.