Best of Port Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
· Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
· The competition commences on 30 July 2018 and ends at midnight on 21 August 2018 ("Promotional Period").
· Entry is open to all Victorian residents. Port Melbourne Business Association Committee Members, Employees of the Association and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
· The Promoter of the Best of Port is the Port Melbourne Business Association (“Promoter”) ABN 22 089 928 327
How to Enter
· To enter the Competition, you must complete an entry form either online or in-store at participating businesses, during the Promotional Period. You can submit your entry on-line at 3207PORT.com.au/bop
· A valid vote card must include the nominations of at least 6 businesses of the 12 voting categories plus the voter’s name, email and phone so we may identify and be able to contact the winner
· The Promoter reserves the right to reject any submission.
The following prizes will be announced at the Best of Port Awards Night on Monday 27 August at The Pier Hotel:
1. The winning business in each of the categories is named The Best of Port of their category for that year
2. The Winning Vote is announced at the Awards Night and the Winner will be contacted via both phone and email on 28 August. The Winner wins $1,000 cash.
3. The Business from which the Winning Vote is selected is announced at the Awards Night and the Business wins $500 cash.